When it comes to home renovation, glass has many uses: it can be used to bring more natural light into your home, to obscure or enhance views, to reflect light and to illuminate surfaces.
But glass isn’t purely for decoration; clever use of glass in splashbacks and shower screens can also help keep your rooms cleaner and more hygienic. So if you’re planning a home renovation, or just looking to improve your home design, O’Brien® Glass can help.
Did you know? Using natural light in your home can help reduce your energy bills.
Tips for indoor glass
- Toughened security glass in front doors creates a secure and stylish entrance to your home.
- Large sliding doors and large glass windows can give a home a more contemporary feel.
- For small spaces, glass in room dividers can bring in more light and add a modern vibe.
- Skylights in dark spaces, such as laundries can bring in natural light.
- Translucent sliding, using frosted or decorative glass, can conceal areas – such as bathrooms – from view.
How it works
Request a booking
Use our simple online form to request a booking.
Our team will call you to confirm a convenient date and time.
We’ll fix your glass and handle your claim if you’re insured.