When it comes to your outdoor spaces there are lots of different ways to use glass to add a more architectural and modern feel.
Bring light into your home using bi-fold glass doors, add some serious style to your pool with a glass pool fence, or create an entire outdoor space using glass. With O’Brien Glass the options are endless.
Handy Tip! To maintain privacy while letting the light in, have a look at frosted glass
Tips for using glass outdoors:
- Large sliding patio doors are a great way to bring light into your lounge room.
- Using our specialist toughened security glass in your doors means your home is secure
- A glass pool fence is not only safe, but also adds style to your outdoor space allowing the eye to see through to the pool beyond.
- A tinted glass roof for your veranda will allow you enjoy the sky views without suffering under the harsh Aussie sun.
- Ensure your outdoor glass is installed by an experienced glazier and is AS1288 compliant.
- A glass balustrade can be an interesting feature on your outdoor stairways.
- Use a decorative glass splashback behind your pool to give your outdoor area a unique look.
- Make smaller balconies and patios look large with clever use of glass balustrades and fencing.
How it works
Request a booking
Use our simple online form to request a booking.
Our team will call you to confirm a convenient date and time.
We’ll fix your glass and handle your claim if you’re insured.