Damage to your home or business?
Storms can often be unpredictable and we understand the damage can extend further than just the home and can cause immediate disruption to your business. If you have broken glass, O’Brien® are here to help with our flexible and affordable 24/7 emergency glass replacement services.
How to contact us:
Broken or damaged glass can be a hazard to your home or business and we know that getting this fixed quickly is important.
- Access and submit our Storm Damage online form
- Contact your insurance provider to make a claim
What you need to request a booking:
- Your insurance details
- Your policy number
Weather for Saturday 14 December 2019
Insurance claims made easy
Why spend time on paperwork? We work closely with most of Australia’s major insurance providers – meaning we’ll do the hard work for you and take the hassle out of your claim.
No insurance cover? No problem.
Complete our booking request form and tell us where you want the work done. We’ll call you back with an estimated quote and book you in for a time and place that suits you.
We’re here to help
How to keep safe after a storm
- Avoid leaving the house if it is unsafe or if the storm has not cleared
- Do not drive through storm affected areas unless in an evacuation or required
- Keep away from fallen power lines, damaged trees or other obstacles that can cause harm
- Check your house for damage to windows
- If you need emergency assistance, call your State Emergency Service on 132 500