Our Facebook page was created to share information, to be a customer service resource and to provide a forum for open dialogue.
We welcome all questions and comments related to O’Brien®. If you share a complaint about O’Brien®, we will do our best to contact you directly to resolve the issue. We also recommend that you call our customer advocates at 13 16 16 or email your contact information and service details to email@example.com to get help in quickly addressing the issue.
Share your thoughts, but please be respectful!
We really appreciate it when you share your experiences, feedback and suggestions on the O’Brien® Facebook page. It’s a great way for us to connect with you and vice versa. However, we ask that you act respectfully and responsibly.
Sometimes we have to moderate content.
While we appreciate all relevant posts from you, we reserve the right to delete posts that we decide are off-topic or otherwise inappropriate. This includes posts that contain the following:
- Offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, racist or discriminatory language, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- The direct, full name or descriptive reference to an individual, irrespective of the post’s tone
- Trolling, spam, fraudulent or deliberately misleading posts;
- Commercial solicitations
- An infringement of another person’s intellectual property rights
- Personal information such as a phone number or mailing address; or
- Websites or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Repetitive or continuous posts and attempts to flood the page, including complaints that have already been responded to by O’Brien®.
- Anything else O’Brien® deems inappropriate.
We also reserve the right to remove or block users from this Facebook page at our discretion if they continue to break our house rules.
Don’t share your personal information.
Remember that this is a public page, so you should only share information you are happy for the general public to see. Please don’t share personal information on this page such as your phone number, address or email address, etc.
Comments, images and other content posted to the O’Brien® Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of O’Brien®, its employees, management or any parent or affiliate companies. We do not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages.
How we can use your contributions.
Every now and then, contributions to our pages come along that are too good to keep quiet. When this happens, we may use your comments, images, videos, links or other materials to promote O’Brien®, or for training and other business purposes.
Information provided by O’Brien® on our social media pages and all matters relating to them are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws of Australia. Unless otherwise stated expressly, products and services referred to on our social media sites are only available in Australia.
All images and media O’Brien® publish on our social media pages are used with permission.
In addition to our House Rules, visitors and contributors should also be aware of and observe each social media platform’s own guidelines for community behaviour.